Microsoft 365 ("xRM")
With Dynamics Sales/365 "xRM" and Office 365, Microsoft provides a really strong "best-of-suite" platform
VisionPeople is working with the exciting potential of xRM as application platform. Worldwide, customers have achieved great business value from the opportunities offered by xRM.
Microsoft xRM 365 for all types of relationships
In xRM you can call x' anything, for managing all types of relationships.
For businesses and organizations that don't have as much need to manage relationships with customers - but on the other hand, need to be able to manage relationships to for example; properties, members, students, resources (HR), service contracts, ships, suppliers etc. - xRM is the solution.
xRM is an extension of the traditional CRM solution. In addition to a strong and effective support of customer-oriented processes in sales, marketing and service, Microsoft Dynamics Sales/365 xRM is used to handle many other types of relationships and processes in your business by using different entities and relationships that are set up as needed.
xRM gives you a strong and effective application platform, there may be a link between the company's web applications and database-/financial systems, supported by Outlook, Office 365, Flow, Delve and a .net development environment.
Benefits of xRM
- xRM can streamline many critical business processes that would otherwise have to be done manually by employees.
Familiar user interface:
- Has a familiar user interface
- Mobile solutions are a matter of course
- It requires only a minimum of user training
- Is easy to integrate into the company's other systems-such as your ERP system
- Brings together everything about each customer in one place; history, quotes, contracts, e-mails, etc.
- Provides a future-proof solution from Microsoft.
- Gives a high yield of corporate investment.
- There can be exported reports with various key figures
xRM uses the default architecture and is supported by well-tested technologies such as:
- Microsoft Office 365, Flow and Delve
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Workflow Foundation
- . NET Framework
xRM makes it possible to set up and develop flexible business applications and processes in an easy and simple way.
Contact us below and find out more about the possibilities with xRMContact us