Inventory Optimization and better inventory management via the bar codes on items tha
When working with inventory management and product flow, there is a great potential and optimization opportunities by implementing barcodes on items-and with a modern solution for this, can all employees register item consumption, counting etc via mobile phones.
VisionPeople has for decades helped small and medium-sized companies with optimization of product flow and records them in lagerstyringsystemer, which are often tightly integrated with corporate accounting systems.
There are many factors that come into play when you have to manage and optimize inventory and stocks, and has good experience with implementing VisionPeople usable and integrated solutions, which helps as well as warehouse employees with management to get a handle on goods and handling of goods flow in a rational and optimal manner, for example, via barcode scanning from mobile phones, iPads and hand terminals:
Our solutions for this often takes its starting point in enterprise solution from Microsoft, called Microsoft Dynamics NAV, formerly known as Navision.
Dynamics NAV is designed for small and medium-sized enterprises, with a focus on trade and service and, in particular, inventory management in connection therewith.
With the basic inventory management in place in Dynamics NAV, we have developed a number of tools for optimization and support of specific tasks related to inventory management:
- VisionScan -barcode scanning of COGS, inventory count, etc. and moving the location via mobile phones (and also traditional hand terminals)
- Integration solutions, then the ERP system integrates with any external storage and logistics solutions
- management's needs for reporting in the graphical overview images of, for example, inventory values and trends
- industry-specific challenges
- and a number of other issues that other store managers and store employees also sits with.
We would very much like to invite you on a no-obligation meeting, just as we also like to meet with you so that we can see the company and your inventory as well as hear about your challenges and needs.
Contact VisionPeople Consulting here>>-or call us at 7023 3200 and arrange a meeting.